Is your organisation ready for success? Will you deliver quality Scouting and Guiding in the coming years? Come to this session to find out how to decide what needs to be done and how to go about doing it. We will look at an ap-proach to Organisational Development including Strategic planning and implementation. We will equip you with necessary tools to be successful in your strategic planning and your strategy development. Together we will evaluate practices from all around the world.
This session is the first step in a series of two sessions. To be eligible for the second step you must have participated in this session.
1. Participants are able to understand the Organizational Development Model
2. Participants have an idea about environment analysis
3. Participants are able to develop a vision and strategic priorities
4. Participants are aware of the advantages of strategic planning
5. Participants are equipped to transfer the knowledge to their own organisations
Scout and Guide leaders on national and regional level that are responsible for management or leadership of the organisation