This session will focus on how to create a team and give them the best start, going from the idea of the team to recruiting and getting going. Also, when you have your team and they start working, how do you keep them effective and what can we do about problems that might occur?
This session will:
1. Help participants learn about the basics of the Integrated Model of Group Development.
2. Explore how to facilitate a good start for an effective team.
3. Explore how to facilitate a good start for an effective team.
4. Explore different roles people play in a group.
5. Discuss how to mentor a team to ensure effectiveness.
This session will suit:
Any participant with experience of facilitating or leading teams.