Have something to say and you don’t know how? This session is for you!
Come along and work on your ability to speak out on issues that you are passionate about. Learn how to get your messages across confidently, adapt your message for different audiences, and even tackle difficult questions.
1. Develop confidence of participants when speaking publicly
2. Practice and enhance persuasive writing skills
3. Provide examples of how the same message can be tailored to suit different audiences
4. Learn about the different platforms where WAGGGS Girl Guides and Girl Scouts speak and the way in which we engage externally
5. Provide tactics for responding to difficult or challenging questions
Anyone who wishes to develop their public speaking skills