A Picture says a thousand words
A session on use of imagery through both photography and film. Communication can become infinitely more engaging with the use of relevant imagery. In order to remain relevant and also engaging, our organisations should create content that echoes their core values (e.g. gender balanced and inclusive), speaks to our members and attracts a wider audience.
At the end of the session, participants will;
- understand the vital importance of imagery for all communications.
- know how to select the most appropriate image for a specific communication
- understand the connection to growth and engagement for MOs & NSOs
- know how to reflect their core values to their target audiences
- have experienced making conscious decisions on photography and content for MOs / NSOs
- have considered how the images currently used by their MO / NSO portray them
- have explored the psychology behind images
- be confident in presenting and speaking about their MO / NSO in an engaging and compelling way through imagery.
Target audience– Participants in communication or growth roles